Saturday, February 16, 2013

Attitude

"Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life.
The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it.

I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude.
  • It is more important than my past
  • My education
  • My bankroll
  • My success or failures
  • Fame or pain
  • What other people think of me or say about me.
  • My circumstances, or my position.
Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress...It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope.
When my attitude is right...
  • There is no barrier too high
  • No valley too deep
  • No dream too extreme
  • No challenge too great for me
What about you? Does attitude make a difference in your daily life? Do you make a conscious decision about your attitude?  "

-Charles Swindoll

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Stay Motivated in the Winter

I get asked the question "how do you stay motivated in the winter?" quite often really. I am human, like everyone else, and t...