This is a short message I display today, however, it is a powerful message from Rachel's Challenge. These are the FIVE challenges from Craig Scott, Rachel's brother, in how you too can accept Rachel's Challenge. They are simple, yet powerful...
You can watch Craig's speech to hear this in his own words. This will change your life...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mOJTELyzrg&feature=player_embedded#!
1. Choose positive influences
2. Dream big
3. Speak with kindness
4. Look for the best in others
5. Start your chain reaction
A blog about the beauty of life and sport. Don't cut corners, enjoy the ride. http://www.brittanywarly.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to Stay Motivated in the Winter
I get asked the question "how do you stay motivated in the winter?" quite often really. I am human, like everyone else, and t...
-
“Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free T...
-
Wow, a lot has happened since I graduated in May! I moved to Colorado Springs (leaving behind my triplet sisters), I started my first profes...
-
I will begin with sharing how excited I am to have experienced my debut world cup with my coach, Ken Axford, giving me guidance. It is amazi...
No comments:
Post a Comment